Different Bots and individual PDF's attachments

Hello all,

I want my bot to add a PDF when sending the automatic email (after a new entry is created). However, I want to add a fixed QR code invoice which is not created with Google Docs templates. I have uploaded the PDF to G-Drive and tried to get the bot to access it, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Do you have any ideas on what to do about this?

My second concern is that I wanted to create 5 different bots, which in turn should send 5 individual QR code invoices/PDF when a certain condition is met. Now I have the problem that every time I assign a template (created with G-Docs) to a bot, it is automatically applied to the other bots as well. Accordingly, I cannot assign individual templates to the individual bots. Can you please help me in this regard?

0 1 49
1 REPLY 1

@SpaceinTime wrote:

However, I want to add a fixed QR code invoice which is not created with Google Docs templates.

Are you looking for the other attachments option?

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1680257541810.png

Add other attachments to an email - AppSheet Help

@SpaceinTime wrote:

My second concern is that I wanted to create 5 different bots, which in turn should send 5 individual QR code

You may want to elaborate this in more detail to understand your exact requirement.

Top Labels in this Space