Different preview in browser than data in appsheet

Hi,

The app I have created is showing accurate information in the actual app sheet website but when I open it in a tab, the data becomes outdated. Is there anyway to fix this?

See Clip

0 8 334
8 REPLIES 8

It seems that whenever I open the app in a browser tab from the editor, the app definition as well as the data are several versions older than what is run in the app preview window inside the editor.

I do not know why this is but find it odd. For a suggested fix, as soon as the app is up and running in preview in the browser I always force refresh right away which appears to fix the issue.

That’s been my experience as well.

Even when I refresh immediately, it still shows the old data in the browser

Try syncing the app with the sync button in the upper right corner of the view–not by reloading the browser.

I should have been more specific. What @Steve said is the correct way to ‘force refresh’ in this case. It has to be the ‘sync’ button vs the browser refresh.

Thank you so much for your replies.

I have synced the app in the tab but it still shows old data. Is it perhaps because I’m still using the free version?

Nope. I use the free version exclusively and haven’t had this specific problem. Perhaps contact support@appsheet.com for help with this?

Okay, I’ll do that. Thanks again for your advice!

Top Labels in this Space