Different types of tasks in a project management app

Good afternoon everyone! I'm working on a Project Management app and was wondering if there is a way to create different types of tasks for a specific project. Example:
Task one: Enter Value and Mark Complete
Task two: Select Check Boxes  and Mark Complete
Task three: Select Dropdown and Mark Complete
I'd like all these different types of tasks to show in the same statuses listed out. I have only been able to create similar task types and have them listed here. Any insight would be appreciated!

nathanpflantz_0-1665509685939.png

Thank you,
Nathan

0 2 56
2 REPLIES 2

I don't think I understand what you mean

With the Project Management template we can create a plethora of  tasks but they all appear to be the same type of tasks. I've created a data base that collects information for the task to be completed. 

Task 1:
Task: Provide Billing Contact
Value: John Smith

But, within the same project there are checklist items that need to be completed as well. This way these don't have to be separate individual tasks.

Task 2:
Task: Checklist (checkbox true when complete)
Value 1: Profile Created - TRUE
Value 2: Account Set Up - TRUE
Value 3: Invoices Created - FALSE

Within the same project, having the ability to add a task that involves selecting a value from a dropdown to establish data continuity.

Task 3:
Task: Product (Select Drop Down)
Value: (option 1) Account Management, (option 2) Marketing, (option 3) Accounting

Or would each line best be done as an individual task which is what I'm thinking. Just seeing if this is possible.

Top Labels in this Space