Disable detail view

I want only table view . How can I disable click details View in the slice. 

1 12 879
12 REPLIES 12

The table view has an option to select what to do when you click on the row.

it's under the table view's config, behavior, event actions, row selected.

Now, here you can't leave it as "none", but you could make an action that doesn't go to any view (maybe with condition=false)

Auto row selected.  How can I disable click details View .

Screenshot_20220331-232401107~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

@SkrOYC wrote:

Now, here you can't leave it as "none", but you could make an action that doesn't go to any view (maybe with condition=false)

Where can you enter such a condition?

You can create a empty grouped action with confirmation on, as text of confirmation you can set "no details available" or anything you want.

Well, any view can have a confirmation, but that's also a good option

Put Your table view in a dashboard view and set interactive mode on. It will prevent any action.

Thanks for the suggestion. But I do not want to prevent all action, just the details view. All details are already in the table.

Not sure what you meant by detail view in a table.. If it's the form view that you are trying to remove, try the following:
Create an action with TargetLink set to the same table and set Prominence to "Do not display". If the table name is "Table123", then the TargetLink will be 'LINKTOVIEW("Table123")'
You could then go back to your 'Event Actions' under Primary views and select the above action.. In this way, when the user tries to click on any of the line items from the table, there will not be any action.

Thanks Vish, I guess that works. Still wondering why there is not simply an action "none" ...

Go to UX of the table view and at bottom there will be event actions put it as " none "

This will make the table view as non ~  responsive 

Thanks for the suggestion. What/where is "UX of the table view"?

I do find Behavior > Event Actions in the settings of views, but there is no item "none" in the selection.

Top Labels in this Space