[Display List of image] Hello, I want to dis...

[Display List of image]

Hello, I want to display a list of image which is from last month on class table . It works beautifully with Text list but not with images. The formula below gives me only like Class_Img

, CLASS::Class_Images/00-13-07.Img.071825.png , CLASS::Class_Images/16-16-19.Img.071725.png ,

Can you help me out to display images instead of the name of images?

=SELECT(Class[Correction],AND([Student_ID]=[_THISROW].[Student_ID],MONTH([Date])=MONTH(EOMONTH(TODAY(), -1))))

0 7 466
7 REPLIES 7

tony1

@Jungah_An Can you make sure that your column is set to the correct type (i.e. Image type)?

Yes It is list of

img type

It seems that it won’t work with EnumList field. If you use Enum, it will work correctly.

Thank you for helping but here is an error message that I get when I change list into enum

Column Name ‘Class_Img’ in Schema ‘Report_Schema’ of Column Type ‘Enum’ has an invalid app formula ‘=SELECT(Class[Img],AND([Student_ID]=[_THISROW].[Student_ID],MONTH([Date])=MONTH(EOMONTH(TODAY(), -1))))’. The type of the app formula ‘List’ does not match the column type 'Enum.MORE INFOGO TO THE PROBLEM

You should use this formula in Valid_If, not in App formula if you want to have a dropdown list.

I want images to be directly displayed. Not

dropdown list format.

This time I used Lookup formula

=LOOKUP([_THISROW].[Student_ID], “Class”, “Student_ID”, “Img”)

It looks like I wrote it right but nothing appears. I want multiple images to be automatically displayed

Top Labels in this Space