Display Name of a view

Hello,

I'm using LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW("works", [user] = [_THISROW]) but for my view I want to display "Works of [NAME OF USER]
I don't know if it's possible. May be there is a column name (like [_THISROW]) that I don't know.
Someone has a solution please.
Thanks in advance

Solved Solved
0 3 212
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you have an "Users" table in your app, and only the "owner" of those rows is able to see his/her own rows, you can read the user's name who is using the app as it's coming from another table. If you try to read the name from those filtered rows, even it's the same for all of them, it won't work. The reason behind of this is.. the name can be different on row basis and app doesn't know which one to choose. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

If you have an "Users" table in your app, and only the "owner" of those rows is able to see his/her own rows, you can read the user's name who is using the app as it's coming from another table. If you try to read the name from those filtered rows, even it's the same for all of them, it won't work. The reason behind of this is.. the name can be different on row basis and app doesn't know which one to choose. 

Okay no problem, I'll write a fixed display name.
Thanks for your response

You're welcome!

Top Labels in this Space