Display PDF

Dear all,

One of my users requested a solution to display some PDF on tablet:

I will set all the PDFs in a Google Drive's directory
via appsheet he will have the list of pdf viewable then he can read the PDF and even validate that the PDF is read
The PDF have to be open via the Appsheet viewer because if it is open by the navigator the PDF could be downloaded, and the user does not want that

Is that something that Appsheet may provide? they want me to dig on powerapps solution, but I rather work with appsheet
Thanks for your help and feedback.

0 3 147
3 REPLIES 3

Even when using the PDF viewer provided in AppSheet, a user can download or copy the PDF.  I don't believe there is anyway to turn that off.  Honestly, if a user really wanted the information, they could simply take a screenshot while the PDF is displaying.  So, I'm not sure what your customer is trying to dis-allow by preventing the file from being downloaded.

Where is the pdf viewer template in Appsheet? I just started, and this template is not showing, even in search. Can Anybody guide me? Thanks a bunch.

@Sajid_50 wrote:

Where is the pdf viewer template in Appsheet?

It's not a template.  When you click on a File to open it, AppSheet will open it in a viewer app.  The viewer app will have the features mentioned to copy or print.

Top Labels in this Space