Display only form with any view

I have more tables with many data sources, so I have created several views.
Now I would to share to my users only a form that pull the data in those tables, but i would to share only the form, without the possibility to the users to see the views in the app.

How could I proceed?

Solved Solved
0 3 277
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Each AppSheet view has the ability to show conditionally (see image below). You may consider adding a user setting or a user table that you can base a conditional expression on.

Landan_QREW_0-1701809641000.png

Inside the 'Show if' box, you may consider putting something like the following: USERSETTINGS('app_role') = 'Admin'

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Each AppSheet view has the ability to show conditionally (see image below). You may consider adding a user setting or a user table that you can base a conditional expression on.

Landan_QREW_0-1701809641000.png

Inside the 'Show if' box, you may consider putting something like the following: USERSETTINGS('app_role') = 'Admin'

Hello,
it is clear, but I would to allow this form view like an external view, where all the users could see, but only the form, not all the others views

I suppose what I was suggesting is that you would apply that condition to any primary or menu view you did not want visible to the 'non-admin' user base and you would include any form you did want to show users to the primary or menu position without the aforementioned condition.

Top Labels in this Space