Document PDF Template

Hello.

I am having a problem with my PDF Template. I used google docs as the source of the template. The problem with the PDF document is that sometimes the border is incomplete. There are parts of the border of the table that does not show, even when I check my template in google docs, the borders are complete. So, the generated PDF don't reflect exactly as the template in the Google Docs.

0 2 97
2 REPLIES 2

This is a known problem, but it's the nature of the concept. You can make a template using a no-code tool (GDocs/MSWord) but it has some quirks here and there.

My suggestion for perfect templates is HTML+CSS (even some JS if needed), based on the fact that in the backend AppSheet converts the GDoc/MSWord template into HTML before adding the data, so part of your styling gets lost

Part 1 - Almost pixel perfect pdf reports from aut... - Google Cloud Community
Part 2: Pixel perfect paginated reports - Google Cloud Community
I'm looking for dificult template use cases! - Google Cloud Community

I'm currently working on Part 3, I have another sample app at 80% as well as the post/article. I hope I can post it on the next two weeks, it should help a lot with more practical templates.

If you need urgent help with a template please share the one you have made and I could try make an HTML one for you

@SkrOYC wrote:

I'm currently working on Part 3, I have another sample app at 80% as well as the post/article. I hope I can post it on the next two weeks, it should help a lot with more practical templates.

Part 3: Pixel perfect reports with Skia (AppSheet'... - Google Cloud Community
Top Labels in this Space