Drop down from data in sheet

hello,
i’m a new user.
trying to figure out how to create a drop down from existing data in a data source…in his case a Google Sheet.
i have a google sheet that lists information about our retail stores. typical information, store number, address, city, state, store manager, etc… store number is the key.
i want to open an app and have a drop down that looks up the store numbers from the first column in the sheet, then once i select the store number it takes me to a form to display all those details about that store.

a little clarification:
this is one google sheet with one tab. first column is store number, second column is address, third column has state, 4th address, 5th zip, etc…
i want to open the app and have a drop down to select a single store from that first column. when i select that store i want it to display all the other details about that store from that row.
if i use enum or enumlist i have to manually enter the store numbers… i want it to read the store numbers from the first column in the sheet.

0 3 796
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

A quick search of the help site gives:

@Stephen_Hines Okay… you can do that if your Group your table view with the Store number. You can find that option under the Table view’s definition.

Top Labels in this Space