Dropdown list from another table

Hello,

Does someone know why my column keep disappearing every time I add or reference a table[column] to my Valid_If?

So, my goal is to create a dropdown list of codes that is from another table[column].

I followed this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HreJAInAjnU but my column keeps disappearing. 

Thanks, Lon

0 7 141
7 REPLIES 7

Could you share screenshoots where this happens

And this is after I enter the input  in Valid-IfAnd this is after I enter the input in Valid-If

This is before I enter the input in Valid_IFThis is before I enter the input in Valid_IFHere is the source table - Productions[Lot Number]Here is the source table - Productions[Lot Number]

Here are the screenshots of my project. 

You are using a Text column instead of Enum/EnumList

Thanks for your reply.

I did try your suggestion, Enum and EnumList, but the column [Lot Number] still disappearing every time I add the expression Productions[Lot Number] 

Please share screenshot with the new config

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@jfoods300 wrote:

Does someone know why my column keep disappearing every time I add or reference a table[column] to my Valid_If?

Does the column of that other table actually contain any values? If not, you've effectively told the app there are no valid values to be input there.

Thanks. Yes, there's actually values on the table - Productions[Lot Number]. Please see my screenshots. 

Top Labels in this Space