Duet AI

Heya,

Is anyone else getting the same message for Duet AI in google chat. Google advertise that its included in the core package but when you try and use it, just tells me only available for certain users. Read Documentation.

Thanks

3 10 414
10 REPLIES 10

Hi I am also experiencing the same issue but I also don't have access to duet ai in other products from the workspace. I followed everything asked in the documentation and I tried every way to trouble shoot the issue 

Duet AI is an extra google service that is purchased and licensed per user in addition to their monthly account costs.  I believe it is on special offer at the moment at around ยฃ20 per user per month.  If you own the workspace domain and have access to the Admin Console, pay the bills etc then it is set up in there.

scott192_0-1701348644401.png

Thanks for the reply, I've had that additional subscription for a few months already, and it works well in sheets and docs even emails however no luck on Appsheet side.

Hi thanks for the answer, ofc I already paid for it and assigned the licence to my profile/account. But it still doesnt work I tried everything.

Is there a delay like 24 hours between the payment and the real activation ? 

Well, there is another possibility...

Google are well known for announcing the availability of things and then 'forgetting' to make those things available.  For instance, in an Office Hours video for appsheet a few months ago they made a big fuss of the INPUT() expression and how they had improved it and so on and it was out of beta...of course, should you investigate this function in the Appsheet Editor there is still a warning that the function is in beta!  Also, all documentation on the function still says it is in beta.  To cut a long story short, if Google has announced that Duet AI is available in Appsheet, then it is probable that the Marketing Team are many months ahead of the Technical Team.  I hope I am wrong and it's a simple toggle switch on your admin console somewhere though...

Thanks for the help I will keep invistigating the matter ๐Ÿ™

Have you followed the instructions here?

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/13785572?hl=en

Yes it works neither in my workspace neither on appsheet

Any updates here? I was able to install the Duet AI in AppSheet chat app but get the message that I'm not a user and the path brings you to the sales team which never responds ๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space