Duplicate app

Hi,

Could you please help me on this step?

I'll tell you everything first:

1st location
I have 1 duplicate app (pay for user) with the same google sheet (pay for app) they have different functions but act on the same sheet

now I would have to duplicate everything for a second location. The first is simple because I duplicate everything, including the files, but how do I duplicate the second and associate it with the current sheet?

Thank you

Solved Solved
0 5 240
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go into table settings and choose a different source path

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

So assuming you've already created one of those apps, lets say the pay per user.  You'd first have to set an appsheet account using publisher licenses.  Then in the pay per user account you copy the app and share it with the publisher account, with edit app definition permissions.  Then in the publisher account you'd log into the copied app and go Manage - Collaborate & Publish - Transfer and request it from the other account.

That way you now have a complete copy of the app on 2 different licence types.  But note you've now created a code fork which could potentially double the work you have to do from now on.

Simon, 1minManager.com

here we are.

in fact the two apps are on 2 different accounts with different codes.

so i have app A and app B with A's shared google sheet

now i copied app A with new google sheet. The problem is...how do I copy B and link the new sheet?

Go into table settings and choose a different source path

for each table?

yes

Top Labels in this Space