Dynamic content in the display name field

Hi all, I'm stuck with a Display name field. I want to display on the header of a chart that I made, the Text and a number from two columns in my database. The problem is mostly the error I'm getting and what I have to do to get round it. Heres the error. This formula is not evaluated in the context of a row, so column values are not available. I don't know how to make it pick the values from the choices I'm making in my app. Those columns are both Dynamic Enum lists. I want what I choose from them to be the title for  the chart, If needed I'll do a screenshot just let me know. Help will be very much appreciated.

0 1 140
1 REPLY 1

@Drkpheonx wrote:

I want to display on the header of a chart that I made, the Text and a number from two columns in my database.

If you mean the name of the view, then yes, it is correct that one cannot have row specific column based name for the view. 

You could circumvent this in some cases by having a user specific display name by storing the user specific values in a user table for example. Such user table should have one row per user with user email to store user specific values.

Top Labels in this Space