Dynamic email latency

Hello all!

I know this is a loaded question and there are so many possible issues here, but I wanted to bring it up to see if there is anything on the appsheet side of things.  

Our app sends dynamic emails to people to take action (1 simple yes/no box) on a record.  This dynamic email started out with about a 10s latency for the users.  It has grown to 45s in several instances and 101s in another each time.  Gone are the days of 10s dynamic email spinups.  Again, knowing that there are several players involved (internet connection speeds, ISP, overall network bandwidth, etc.) in the overall latency game, are there any tips or tricks to keep the AppSheet side of things moving as quickly as possible?

We currently are using Server Caching, Delta sync, and Delayed Sync in the performance area of the settings of the app.  

Again, just looking for best practices and suggested improvements in the app sheet side of things.  

Thanks everyon

0 1 83
1 REPLY 1

Additional issues cause by the latency.  A user will click on the yes or no button to update the record in the dynamic email, which engages a bit to assign the record to someone else.  This apparently is causing the system to get stuck in a loop, where is assigns the record, then reassigns the record over and over.  I can see where the email triggers the bot each time, like the dynamic email was clicked again but it was not.  

Top Labels in this Space