EMAIL BODY TEMPLATE FAILS

Hi!

From yesterday (june 21st) whenever the app trigger a scheduled condition, the usual mail that we sent to our costumer does not behave de the way it is supossed to do.  The preheader text can be seen and read but the email body template fails. See the picture below. Can anybody explain me why? Can anyone give a proper solution?

Thank you all very much in advance!Sin tรญtulo.png

Solved Solved
0 2 115
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Checkout my earlier post

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Images-in-email-body-templates/m-p/605641#M2157...

Response from Appsheet:

"As per update from the Eng Team, this is a Gmail issue, not an AppSheet issue. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do about this -- our system is functioning as intended, but Gmail is failing to display inline images.

Additionally, it may be possible to workaround this issue by having the customer upload the images to Google Drive and then insert them into the document using the Insert > Image > Drive menu item. This may change the way the image is included into the document in a way that works around the Gmail issue."

Simon, 1minManager.com

View solution in original post

Issue appears to be fixed now

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Checkout my earlier post

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Images-in-email-body-templates/m-p/605641#M2157...

Response from Appsheet:

"As per update from the Eng Team, this is a Gmail issue, not an AppSheet issue. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do about this -- our system is functioning as intended, but Gmail is failing to display inline images.

Additionally, it may be possible to workaround this issue by having the customer upload the images to Google Drive and then insert them into the document using the Insert > Image > Drive menu item. This may change the way the image is included into the document in a way that works around the Gmail issue."

Simon, 1minManager.com

Issue appears to be fixed now

Top Labels in this Space