Edit a field in a related table

In my form from the main table if on specific field has a specific value I'm sent to the related table in order to add more informations and data. But I cannot edit the field I just saved in the related table. I have to save the parent record and then only I can edit it again and change it .. this with some difficulties as well because I set a condition: In the Parent table I have a virtual column with that perform the sum of the fields of the parent table with this

"Valid if: SUM([Related ViaggiSplits][Percentuale]) = 1"

Senza titolo.png

andreagiordano_0-1683230647180.png

Solved Solved
0 2 157
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Are you finding this issue in the new Desktop mode Preview?  I believe I have seen some other posts concerning that.

However, if you are NOT seeing this with the new Desktop mode ON, then this is a bug and needs to be submitted to AppSheet support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Are you finding this issue in the new Desktop mode Preview?  I believe I have seen some other posts concerning that.

However, if you are NOT seeing this with the new Desktop mode ON, then this is a bug and needs to be submitted to AppSheet support.

I just seen I don't have this problem and either in the desktop preview mode and on the mobile app but just on the desktop version of the app. Therefor I believe it's a bug ...    

How do I sbmit to appsheet support?

Top Labels in this Space