Edit if

Hello! My name is Camila and I am trying to creat a Human resources app where you can have all the employers information. Mostly and employee's database.

I want that the User can edit information of themselves but cannot edit somebody's else information.

I have been trying usign this code: 

In each Column

[Work Email] = USEREMAIL()

camila18_0-1656023152335.png

But the truth is that nothing happens, the user is not able to edit their own information.

Solved Solved
0 4 101
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Some more basic points to confirm. Certainly say so if you're well beyond these foundational details

• Confirm the app requires sign-in. Otherwise the app doesn't have a way to provide USEREMAIL().
  • Confirm there's a view that allows edits--e.g., a detail view with pertinent columns designated as quick edit or an Edit action button that opens a form view. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If you haven't already, confirm that the table or slice permissions even allow updates.

Yes, I confirmed the permissions to allow updates. But still is not working.

Some more basic points to confirm. Certainly say so if you're well beyond these foundational details

• Confirm the app requires sign-in. Otherwise the app doesn't have a way to provide USEREMAIL().
  • Confirm there's a view that allows edits--e.g., a detail view with pertinent columns designated as quick edit or an Edit action button that opens a form view. 

Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space