Edit one column from one row with one data query

i have a google docs database, wich have 3 columns, 2 columns are text only and the 3rd column is a code (from a QR), it gives unique ID, in my form i want to edit those 2 columns of text by chosing my unique ID scanning a QR.

at Data>Columns, "data1" column, and "data2" column have show and edit enable, my column "ID Unique QR" is my key, is show, editable, require and scanneable

at UX>Views i have a form wich have column order my QR code, data1 and data2, my behavior event actions form saved is edit. now. when i complete my form with my data, for example;
ID Unique QR: CMPO0001; data1:test1; data2:test2.
it didnt edit the row, it says an error "there is already a row with the key "CMPO0001"

my data>tables are updates allowed all, updates, adds and deletes, if i only select update, my form didnd load

how can i edit this row with that form if i only fill my ID 

0 1 36
1 REPLY 1

A question on your UX navigation.

When you open the form, is your ID Unique QR field blank and you fill it in with one of the existing IDs? If that is the case, your form is trying to add a new row with a duplicate ID, therefore the error message.

You need to open a Form by selecting an existing row to 'edit' (not to add a new row).

The system automatically generates a Form just to do that like below.

TeeSee1_0-1644019285620.png

What is your use case of creating your own Form. You can also modify a System generated form's col order..

Top Labels in this Space