Edit several rows from one form

Hi everyone,

I´ve been going around this for days, hope someone in the community can help me out.

So I have a Services Table, where each service is assigned to a Operator, and a correspondent commision to be payed to the operator, as well as the Status for that payment (Yes/No).

I´m looking for a way to have a form, with an EnumList with all the commisions that have been unpayed by driver.

1. I want to be able to select those that are being payed, in the EnumList.
  2. Show the total amount to be payed.
  3. Mark those commisions as payed in the Services table.
  4. Get a signature for Payment received from the Operator.

For number 1, I have tried a Ref column, but that doesnt allow multiple selection. I tried EnumList column with Ref type. And didnt work either. I tried regular Enum List, but Im not sure why the SELECT formula is not working, Error: Column type does not match, although all column types are set to the same (number)
2. Haven´t gotten here yet, as I´m still stuck with the EnumList.
3. I was able to set up an action to do this, and can actually do a bulk status change from a table, which is fine, but I need also to register a signature from the operator accepting that payment, that´s why I need a form in the first place.
4. Haven´g gotten this far yet either.

Fingers crossed, i hope this is possible with AppSheet.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 5 229
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EnumList base type Ref does indeed need to have its available options manually specified, contrary to a standard Ref type field.

Try this in Valid_If:

FILTER( Servicios , [Pago comision] = “falso” )

is [Pago comision] a Text column, or a Yes/No?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

This is what I would do. How didn’t it work?

then for #2, you’d just do SUM( [enumlist column][commission] )

Thanks @Marc_Dillon,

EnumList with Ref type doesnt bring back any results. Not sure why, I tried with and without Suggested Values formula.

select(Servicios[concatenate],(Pago comisión)=“falso”)

EnumList base type Ref does indeed need to have its available options manually specified, contrary to a standard Ref type field.

Try this in Valid_If:

FILTER( Servicios , [Pago comision] = “falso” )

is [Pago comision] a Text column, or a Yes/No?

Oh man, I would have loved to know this beforehand. I couldnt find anything about this at help.appsheet.com before

There should be an article or something describing EnumList Ref Type columns.
If there is, a link would be appreciated.

Now, Im facing problem #3, “mark those commisions selected in the EnumList as payed” in the Services table once the form is saved.

Im not sure how to do this, since the Action type is " Data:Set the values of some columns in this row" not sure how to make it affect all selected commisions in the EnumList…

Thanks so much @Marc_Dillon

You’ll need to utilize an Action type “execute an action on a set of rows”.

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/This-app-shows-how-to-use-reference-actions?appGuidString=e76d2e73-...

Top Labels in this Space