Editing Reference View

Hello Community,

paula_0-1675848776710.png

I made a reference view for my contact details. and when opening this, I could see that the display name above is the FIRST information, like in this case, the phone number. Is there a way I could edit that? Thank you!

Solved Solved
0 5 149
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Desktop View is currently a preview feature and under active development. Preview features are not yet suitable for use in important apps. Until it has achieved greater stability, I recommend against using this preview feature except for testing and to help the AppSheet developers in their efforts. To follow the progress of and contribute to the development effort, please visit this dedicated Community topic:

In Preview: New UI design for desktop users

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Desktop View is currently a preview feature and under active development. Preview features are not yet suitable for use in important apps. Until it has achieved greater stability, I recommend against using this preview feature except for testing and to help the AppSheet developers in their efforts. To follow the progress of and contribute to the development effort, please visit this dedicated Community topic:

In Preview: New UI design for desktop users

Thank you, but it is still a bit confusing for me. Do they mean that they don't recommend it when actually 'deploying' the app? Does that mean it's because the preview that I am seeing now is just a 'preview' and would be or might be different when used as 'app'?

Anyway, I'm far yet into deployment. Can you give me any idea about this one here,

paula_2-1675900706936.png

I saw this, and this is exactly how I want my detail view to look like for my employee mgmt app, (Personal details, Contact Details, etc), listed on the right pane. If you would compare to my design right now, I have the most basic. (See pic below)

paula_1-1675900655123.png

Also this 'Add New' form where other details are in TAB, I also wanna know how I could make this.

paula_3-1675900948838.png

Can you help me? Thank you again!

Sir @Steve ,

Pls nevermind about my next concern, I found it. But I'd appreciate if you answer my question. Thanks!

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@paula wrote:

Do they mean that they don't recommend it when actually 'deploying' the app? Does that mean it's because the preview that I am seeing now is just a 'preview' and would be or might be different when used as 'app'?

I recommend you NOT use desktop mode at all. It is not ready for use.

I got it, thanks sir @Steve !

Top Labels in this Space