Efficient user form workflow

Mike_T

This is more of a request for advice. I have a situation where I need two different forms to feed back into one table. The users default view is a deck view with 5 Campaigns. If the user selects any of the 4 Campaigns, they are taken to a form to be filled out, starting with a scan QRCode. Lets call this Form A. When the QRCode is scanned, the Campaign column references a list based on the QRCode and it will get autofilled. Now the rest of the columns are Show If based on the Campaign value. Only certain columns show when a specific Campaign is present.

Now back to the start, if the user selects the 5th โ€œgenericโ€ campaign, I want them taken to either another form, Form B or to Form A with the QRCode autopopulated which will trigger the Campaign, which will trigger the other columns to show.

My dilemma, do I just create separate table/form for the generic campaign and manage the two separate data tables on the back end? Or can someone help me figure out how to do the above, having the generic campaign form behave as needed and push the data back to the single table?

Thoughts?

0 0 101
  • UX
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space