Email Bot Issue in AppSheet

Dear AppSheet Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently encountering an issue with the Email bot functionality in AppSheet. Despite the log monitor indicating that emails have been sent to the participants, I have observed that the emails were not actually delivered.

I have diligently reviewed all potential factors, such as ensuring valid email addresses and other relevant settings, and can confirm that everything appears to be in order. Despite my efforts, the problem persists.

In light of this, I kindly request your assistance in investigating and resolving this matter. Your guidance and support in identifying the root cause of the discrepancy between the log monitor information and the actual email delivery will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to receiving your expert assistance in resolving the email bot issue.

nilesh_saroj_1-1707460735479.pngnilesh_saroj_2-1707460756893.pngnilesh_saroj_3-1707460779009.png

Best regards,

Nilesh Saroj

1 2 76
2 REPLIES 2

Any chance the email provider is rejecting noreply@appsheet.com? That's something you should check if you haven't already.

I just opened a case with support because I am also unable to send out certain emails from Appsheet, even though both the Bot monitor and the Audit Log report that it was successfully sent. This is not a case of delivery being blocked or issues with the App or the Email template - this template is known to work, the Bot has not changed, and I have previously sent this message without issue. I also send many other emails throughout the day from Appsheet which are delivered without issue. Something appears to be failing after the handoff to Mandrill and it is not captured in the logs, so I am unable to do anything or even know why this is happening.

Top Labels in this Space