Email attachment pdf issues

I am having trouble with a PDF attachment.  I have taken a screenshot of my template below. 

ryank_0-1665683609832.png

If I use a bot to generate the PDF, the results are different than hitting the test button on the automation.  For the test button, the PDF looks perfect.  When I use the bot which is activated for any new entry of a table, my child record list in the chart is blank.  Below are screen shots of both the test result and the automation result

ryank_1-1665683828295.pngryank_2-1665684015560.png

Solved Solved
0 7 108
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ryank wrote:

when it is saved they automatically are taken to select child records

How?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Are you using the "Is Part Of?" config to add child records directly when adding the parent record?
If yes, this have been mentioned a lot of times in the past, please use the search function of this forum.

If you are not, please add comments here of the workflow for the pdf generation

SkrOYC, I am not using "Is Part Of?".  It is currently a "shopping cart" type app, so the user starts a new Field Ticket form (the parent) then when it is saved they automatically are taken to select child records.  The child record virtual column is a list column type ref.  I have pasted below the screenshots of the actual workflow as well as the attachment settings.  Thank you very much for your help 

ryank_1-1665692230981.pngryank_2-1665692252401.png

ryank_3-1665692285315.png

it seems like in the test you chose a row of the parent table that has child table rows referenced. 

But when it triggers automatically, the bot its running when changes affect the parent table. Not necessarily this means there are child records that reference this parent row.

So what i mean --> blanck chart = not child records referencing the parent row id.

Luis, 

Thanks for the reply.  Those are screenshots of the exact same entry.  There are child records and it is not finding them if it is ran as a bot.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@ryank wrote:

when it is saved they automatically are taken to select child records

How?

The How just solved it for me.  Thank you, I was creating the record before the child records were in it because of the workflow.

Top Labels in this Space