Email only if column status changes to "Verified" via formula

Hi guys,

I have a table with 10 columns but I only need to trigger an email if a record has been marked as "Verified" in the [Verification Status] column.

The value of the column "Verification Status" is updated through the formula (IF(IN([Key],Verification[Maintenance Job Key]),"Verified", "Unverified")) which checks another table for a related record and if that record is added, the status automatically changes from unverified to verified.

[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Verification Status] <> [_THISROW_AFTER].[Verification Status]

[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Verification Status] <>[Verification Status]

Using this row before condition (above two formulas shown) does not work for me to trigger the email condition, I guess because that the update only option would work if the update happens through the app and not behind the scenes. Any idea how I can fix this?

This bot was supposed to create a record for all "Verified" Status records and now I have around 50 records in the app for which I need the document to be generated and I dont know how to generate that document now. I really need this to be done ASAP, please assist guys!

Solved Solved
0 1 108
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I figured a work around, I added another column called job status and set the event to be triggered only if both job status is finished and verification status is verified. works now

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I figured a work around, I added another column called job status and set the event to be triggered only if both job status is finished and verification status is verified. works now

Top Labels in this Space