Emails not sending out

I have had my app up and running for several years and all of a sudden the email triggers are not working.  The user is able to send an estimate to a customer within the app but this has stopped working all of a sudden. I have checked the log and it shows success that it was sent but after several testing avenues it in fact is not working. I did have an error in each trigger that said something about comma separated but now they are gone but its still not working.  

1 5 152
5 REPLIES 5

Does the Audit Log say anything about the error

Any chance the email address is not valid or if it's a list of emails without comma separator?

Thank you for your email. The emails are valid and i have tried several
different ones. I have several users using the app that are
experiencing the same problem.

Is the Bot sending emails to someone?

Try doing a "deep-save" (the "Save and verify" in the dropdown for the save button in the editor).

Open the app editor and make an arbitrary change (like open a formula field and just save, making no changes) - this will make the save button appear.

• Click the down arrow next to the save, and select "Save and verify"
  • This will check your template to make sure everything is okay over there.  Perhaps something has been edited recently and it got off?
  • This will check all your connected files and some other bits that the normal save doesn't catch.

Does you get an error when you deep-save?

Top Labels in this Space