Empty Values On a Chart

is there a way to show empty values on a chart? Example: I have a horizontal chart that is showing different people's names. I'd like to show everyone's names all the time, but then have their value to the right. Appsheet already does this except it excludes the names without any values. 

I'd like to be able to see who has ZERO inputs as well as who has entered something. Is this possible?

Solved Solved
0 5 242
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you. Please try below. If you enter sites names through an Enum column, then even sites with zero values will show. 

If any further queries, please update how you are updating site names in teh table currently-meaning user adds them and type of column etc.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

If you could share more details , preferably with screenshots of the type of chart and associateddata values pattern ( of course not actual data if it is confidential) , maybe community could suggest if any approach is possible.

Here is an example without names. I would like it to pull up other values in the "sites" column, even though they have no value. Effectively listed at "0" instead of blank. 

Travis1_0-1646150729404.png

Thank you. Please try below. If you enter sites names through an Enum column, then even sites with zero values will show. 

If any further queries, please update how you are updating site names in teh table currently-meaning user adds them and type of column etc.

Funny enough I had the opposite problem, I didn't wanted to see the items with 0 so I made a slice.

I'm using the new charts though, try that

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/New-Charts-in-AppSheet-applications-in-Preview...

dont have access to the new charts.. but they look cool! 

Top Labels in this Space