Emulator vs Web different behavior

Dear Community, please I need some help.

I make an app that counts the number of PO for each provider in a MAIN ORDER.  The user choose the MAIN ORDER and the PROVIDER from a dropdown and the app show the total number os PO for this Provider.  

The "CODE" works perfectly at the emulator, but doesn´t work well at the web (same wrong behavior at Edge, Brave and Chrome).  It seems like the app is saving registers (not saved by the user) in some cache.... and is counting these "saved register".
I have done this count with several ways, and always have the same problem...works well at the emulator, but does not same way at the web page. The rest of the app works perfectly in bhot sides.

Really appreciate any help or advice on this

Regards

Carlos

0 1 58
1 REPLY 1

A couple things:

1)  You need to provide details of what precisely is not working.  There can be many variables and guessing just confuses things

2)  If you have the new Desktop Mode Preview enabled and that is what you are comparing to, just know that the new Desktop Mode is Preview only.  It is not yet ready for "live" use in apps.  It currently has issues and improvements that are being worked on by AppSheet.  Maybe you have discovered a new bug with the Desktop Mode?  To get more details and submit any new issues with the Desktop Mode Preview, please go here

Top Labels in this Space