Enum Column Error

I Have this message (see image) when iยดm trying to save a form. It is a colum type โ€œEnumโ€ i have both enum list on my app and my smartsheet sheet. I donยดt know where or why is coming from. Any ideas or suggestions how to fix it are welcome.

Solved Solved
0 7 703
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you check the error message, you will find out that the word โ€œElectronicaโ€ is typed differently than in your Enum field and I believe thatโ€™s the reason.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Try to set the option โ€œAllow other valuesโ€ as ON. It sounds that your value is not a valid value when you try to save the record.

I made the change to โ€œAllow other valuesโ€ and iยดm receiving the same message as before (iamge 1). Actually i have the app deployed and doesnยดt show any error (image 2). So i donยดt know what might be it.

What base type are you using with the Enum field? Is that suitable for your value?

Iยดm using number text on the enum field. And column type on my smartsheet sheet is also a number/ text type. Actually there is where i get the values from for the enum list in appsheet.

If you check the error message, you will find out that the word โ€œElectronicaโ€ is typed differently than in your Enum field and I believe thatโ€™s the reason.

Thank you, apparently the error was fixed prior to that and was a problem with the web browser that was running and older version of the app. That was why she coulnยดt save new entries.

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space