Enum List need to add in separate Rows

<html>

<body>

Dear All,

Anyone can help with one app sheet, 

I have created an app from AppSheet which helps to my team update theire location day wise latest percentage. i was used two tables for this. 1st one is "Reference" which is used for referenced data another one is "Master",  team updated data will save in Master sheet. Below are the columns i was used

Time_Stamp => Today(), State(Enum) => Reference[State], Location(Enum) => Reference[Location], Sublocation(Enum List)=> SubLoc[Sublocation], Update=> Text

When team tried to update multiple SubLocations at a time, then data will saved in google sheet with Coma separated Sublocations. But i need to save this as individual row per each subtype. Below are the screenshots for your reference.

Venki1992kv_1-1663410956610.png

Updating Media

Venki1992kv_0-1663410889722.png

</body>

<html>

0 4 259
4 REPLIES 4

In this case create a child table where each entry will be in a seperate line of Google Sheet

Thanks for your reply @DPM_reports ,

Please help me with how I can do that..?

in the child table go to the cell header that takes ref from the parent table and select ispartof and select source table (parent table)......Appsheet will automatically do the rest and add the child table to the parent table

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
Top Labels in this Space