Enum collect data

Hello guys, 

i need your help

I'm trying to collect data for a list of specific value in the [sub activity] column with value in the [activity] column. i use this formula select(reference[sub activity],([activity]=[activity],true)) in suggested values, but it doesn't to work. Thank you very much for your helpSAMPLE 1.png

all data will record on this tableall data will record on this table

SAMPLE 3.png

Solved Solved
0 7 162
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

select(
 reference[sub activity],
 [activity]= [_THISROW].[activity]
)

View solution in original post

Hey @TeeSee1 and @MultiTech i think i solved my problem with this formula SELECT(reference[activity], NOT(IN([activity], SELECT(activity[activity],[request_number]=[_THISROW].[request_number], TRUE))))

I group activities by request number, so i added new column [request_number] in activity table.

every activity that I have entered with the same request number will no longer be shown in the list.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

select(
 reference[sub activity],
 [activity]= [_THISROW].[activity]
)

I didn't realize it to just need a little adjustment. Thank you TeeSee1-san

is it possible for the user to enter only once for each column based on the query number? I mean no duplicate data. I will add the query number column later

Instead of using Select() to brute force your list of [related sub activities]

I'd check out references. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey @TeeSee1 and @MultiTech i think i solved my problem with this formula SELECT(reference[activity], NOT(IN([activity], SELECT(activity[activity],[request_number]=[_THISROW].[request_number], TRUE))))

I group activities by request number, so i added new column [request_number] in activity table.

every activity that I have entered with the same request number will no longer be shown in the list.

Nested selects like that or no no

Best
Matt
Top Labels in this Space