EnumList too long to view. What is best practice

Very much Newbie,

Used Google Form to create AppSheet.  In form there is a series of "checkboxes" questions each with a subject and the selection are specific classes withing that subject that a student may have taken.  There could be multiple selections per question.
for Example
1)Math
☐ Algebra 1 A
☐ Algebra 1 B
☐ Algebra 2A....

when I'm creating view in appsheet i would like to ideally show all possible selection offered on the form and indicate what ones were selected.

Or,

Show what ones were selected, but have the option to add or remove selection.  

example:  If the student took  Algebra 1A and Algebra 1B and selected it in the google form.  On the appsheet view I need to see that and at some point be able to select Algebra 2A once they take that course.  

If this possible?

0 3 75
3 REPLIES 3

Yes. Are you seeing something different in even the automatically created form view in your app?

Also, for summarizing a student's current selections, the following technique might be of interest:  Concatenate values with a delimiter: How to simula... - Google Cloud Community

The information displayed is accurate, but because it from a form with checkboxes (select multiple), when it is displayed it show up as follows in the image.

Ideally, I would like each list to show up in a single column under each subject and not listed in a row separated by commas.  

Thanks

jboudreau1970_0-1678119969616.png

@dbaum wrote:

Also, for summarizing a student's current selections, the following technique might be of interest:  Concatenate values with a delimiter: How to simula... - Google Cloud Community .

Top Labels in this Space