EnumList update

I have an enumlist type field with values with the reset to edit option. I want to select a value and send that value to my gS. Then I want to enter again, load another value and save it but without deleting the previous value. How can I achieve it?
That is to say that in my gS cell the first value sent should be "Rodriguez". Second value sent "Rodriguez, Rodriguez" and so on.

0 6 146
6 REPLIES 6

May I ask why do you need to set the "Reset on edit" as ON? If it's OFF, then it doesn't do anything when you reopen the record and you can just pick another value from the EnumList.

What I need is for the value to be reset so that the same value can be chosen twice. If I do not reset the field, the value will remain marked. So the final result can be, example: "Zamora,Zamora". And it could also be "Zamora, Rodriguez, Zamora". I have a soccer results app and in that column I am putting those who score the goals. Then I open the application and if Zamora scored two goals it should see "Zamora, zamora" and then Rodrigez scores a goal, it should see "Zamora, Zamora, Rodriguez"

In the beginning you said.. "Then I want to enter again, load another value and save it but without deleting the previous value." Now you said.. "If I do not reset the field, the value will remain marked". Which one do you want to do? Reset the value or not?

Sorry if I don't express myself well. I want to enter a value, reset the field and then re-enter the same value so that in gS the result is, for example, "Zamora, Zamora".

It could also help if the above is not possible, to repeat the values in the list a certain number of times so that the values are repeated and I can mark several times.

this is the valid if of the field = SELECT(listPlayers[lastname], [currentclub] = [_THISROW].[hometeam])

Top Labels in this Space