Enumerated list of Images

I am developing a Toolbox Talk App.  My current idea is that toolbox content will be in .pdf files, or ,.jpg files.   Foreman will open app, in Form View, and select a toolbox talk from the enumerated list of images or files.  After information is delivered, attendance will be taken and all attendees will sign.

I can get an image to display in form view if I use a SHOW column, set as an IMAGE.

If I set the column type to image, and enter a single image file name, the app will open a directory window and I can open an image from there.

However if I set column type to ENUM, and set base type as IMAGE, the app just shows the dreaded grey triangle with exclamation mark.  I am confused because the app can find the file if I set the Column type to IMAGE but it cannot find the file if I set the column type to ENU

1 3 75
3 REPLIES 3

Could you share how you are getting the file path/file name when you set the column as enum type with base type as image? Meaning where are you setting the options for the enum?

Hi Suvrutt_Gyurjar,

Survrutt_Gurjar,

Survrutt_Gurjar,  Thank you for responding. I have set the Column type to ENUM and then added image file names into the VALUES (i.e., I have added a VALUE for each image, and put the image file name in the VALUE box).

Hey there! Could I possibly see what you created? I've been tasked with creating the same thing and not sure where to begin. TIA! 

Top Labels in this Space