Enumlist

My next goal it's find the correct way to create a Enumlist with extract prices and then select the correct

Hello everyone: I have been reading the items but, not understand. 

Let's GO if I can explain to you:

I have this virtual data for extract prices that will be written in Description from Google Calendar.

IFS(

CONTAINS([Title],"TF"),EXTRACTNUMBERS([Description])
)

Sara_Bertomeu_0-1658654019643.png

Until here perfect, extract all the numbers that founded in the column. But.... the problem it's when I have more that one item. 

Sara_Bertomeu_0-1658654331870.png 

I try to select one of them.

Doubts:

1- So, my firs doubt it's I have to use enum or emumlist? (in my mind, if I need 1 item I need to use enum but the result will be several items, maybe "enumlist")

2-Really, The data that I need to extract it's PRICES, but using this:

IFS(

CONTAINS([Title],"TF"),EXTRACTPRICES([Description])
)

Sara_Bertomeu_2-1658654846753.png

The result is $, but I'm in Spain, and the local config for this calendar to see the correct data it's English (US). I cann't change the currency to โ‚ฌ in this option. 

Sara_Bertomeu_1-1658654712462.png

3- Returning to Sara_Bertomeu_0-1658654331870.png

how can I make an automatically filled in enumlist, to choose the correct item manually,  when it finds several values.

Thanks Sara, the non IT girl

Solved Solved
0 4 195
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You may want to check if all your app's locale settings including app device are set properly. I could not test with Spanish locales to see if enumlist column with base type Price displays โ‚ฌ currency symbol. It seems to always show $ as currency symbol.

If that does not work out, you could try the following. But there may be better solutions from other community colleagues.

1. Please create a VC 1 called say [PriceText] of Text type with an expression 

SUBSTITUTE(IFS( CONTAINS([Title],"TF"),EXTRACTPRICES([Description])) ,"$","")

2.  In the valid_if of [EXTRAER PRECIO] , Please try an expression, type Enumlist base type-TEXT

SPLIT([PriceText],",")

Here the compromise is the enumlist column will be base text type and not price type and will also not display currency symbol.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You may want to check if all your app's locale settings including app device are set properly. I could not test with Spanish locales to see if enumlist column with base type Price displays โ‚ฌ currency symbol. It seems to always show $ as currency symbol.

If that does not work out, you could try the following. But there may be better solutions from other community colleagues.

1. Please create a VC 1 called say [PriceText] of Text type with an expression 

SUBSTITUTE(IFS( CONTAINS([Title],"TF"),EXTRACTPRICES([Description])) ,"$","")

2.  In the valid_if of [EXTRAER PRECIO] , Please try an expression, type Enumlist base type-TEXT

SPLIT([PriceText],",")

Here the compromise is the enumlist column will be base text type and not price type and will also not display currency symbol.

Thanks @Suvrutt_Gurjar , I think about that solution, I try to find an other solution different but thanks a lot I Try it with this one first.

The other solution it's use only number not prices. There is any problem with that. But maybe some other people can help me with different solution. 

Yes in enumlist always shows with price $, not โ‚ฌ. 

it works, 

Sara_Bertomeu_1-1658685651020.png

Sara_Bertomeu_0-1658685611567.png

Thanks, I know now a new function, SPLIT. 

And the other question, with the solve of this information, when I have several solutions, how can I create an enum with the result and click on the correct check? How can I do it? 

Sara_Bertomeu_2-1658686800682.png

Thanks with all your help

Si creas una columna virtual donde concatenes el simbolo de eruos a la columna del precio, aunque quizรก tambien lo puedas hacer directamente en la misma columna.

Thanks, try it, and done.

The other question it's:

And the other question, with the solution of this information, when I have multiple solutions, how can I create an automatic enum with the result and click the correct check? How can I do it?

Sara_Bertomeu_0-1658791233706.png

Top Labels in this Space