Environmental Social and Governance Reporting

Giri

Hi there, I am looking for any app sheet app which covers ESG reporting. Was hoping we dont have to do it manually. Thank you for any insight.

Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) identifies and measures the impact of an organizationโ€™s policies and procedures in the areas of the environment, social, and governance, which may impact their brand, revenue, company valuation, and market perception, and reduces risk. Publishing ESG reports is becoming more important as customers, employees, and investors want to know what your impact is in these areas. But ESG reporting and programs are very new to many companies and very complex.

ESG reports are typically defined from metrics in the areas of environmental, social, and governance. What do these include?

The Environmental component of ESG addresses the impact and the footprint of an organization on the external environment. These criteria are increasingly looked out by investors and capital markets in their evaluations of companies, who take them into account when assessing their internal policies and managing environmental factors.

The environmental criteria within ESG considers a wide variety of factors. Organizations looking to address these criteria build, enable and maintain policies around issues such as:

• energy use
  • waste and resource management
  • pollution
  • carbon emissions and climate change
  • natural resource conservation
  • animal treatment
  • sustainable use of land, plastics, and water
  • the consequences of all this for living beings
0 2 175
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Giri
There isnโ€™t any specific Appsheet app that does what you want. Appsheet is all about being able to quickly and cheaply develop an App to suit your exact requirements. Also its REALLY good at doing data capture and producing customised reports on a as-and-when or scheduled basis.

I can see your new to this forum and probably Appsheet as well. So as a developer with 6 years Appsheet experience Iโ€™d be happy to have a chat with you and discuss your requirements. Wether thats as a done-for-you service. Or simply to advise if appsheet can actaully do what you want.

Iโ€™m in the recycling sector myself so I have a reasonable knowledge of the type of thing you may need.

Simon@1minManager.com

Hi Simon thank you for the feedback. It is still early days and I dont have the requirements yet - but from what you have said app sheet could be an option to solve this problem. Will touch base with you once we have clarity

Regards

Giri

Top Labels in this Space