Error After Automatic Consistency Check Runs

Morning…

I woke up to an app that wouldn’t load this morning because 3 circular definitions were found in the ID column after 2 Automatic Consistency Checks ran overnight.

I haven’t done anything to or made changes to the ID column for ages.

I restored a good version (1.000058), Automatic Consistency Check ran and the new version (1.000063) failed again.

I restored another earlier good version (1.000057), Automatic Consistency Check ran and the new version (1.000066) failed again.

In the last few days I have been working on an email workflow with a PDF attachment who’s start expression (and other template expressions) obviously references the ID column…?

Is anyone else experiencing odd behaviour here…?

I’m obviously stuck now and can’t get any work done and any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

Many thanks.
Circular Definition Errors

ID Column

1 = Version error after overnight Automatic Consistency Check
2 = Failed restore from good version
3 = Another failed restore from good version

Solved Solved
0 6 224
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The issue is fixed and your app should work as normally. Sorry for the disruption this caused, and please let us know if you continue to see this problem or any other issues.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I would email support@appsheet.com. I think they have recently changed how ‘circular definition errors’ are detected, and it is more restrictive now than it use to be.

There’s a chance you may have to change your expression to get around the new error checking, but it could also just be a bug in the error checking on their end. They should be able to determine which case it is.

Will do… Thanks @GreenFlux

We are aware of this and it sounds we have probably broken something. This is affecting just few of our users and you seem to be one of. We will inform when we have found the main reason for this

If you haven’t sent support email yet, please do that, thanks

The issue is fixed and your app should work as normally. Sorry for the disruption this caused, and please let us know if you continue to see this problem or any other issues.

Many thanks @Aleksi… Up and running again… Cheers…

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space