Error : BOT add new rows to a new table

Hi

I'm building an app where there are two tables. Table 1 uploads a CSV file by the user and I have created some of the data to be added to Table 2. I have uploaded the CSV file which has about 700 rows. For about 300 rows the BOT has worked and added the rows to table 2. But the rest of the rows the BOT has not worked.

When I checked the Automation Monitor it mentioned the below error

"Error Message
Error encountered in step with name [New Row]: Error: The operation was canceled. Error: 'Add Row' Data action ''Add Row' Data action 'Action for New Row'' failed with exception The operation was canceled. ."

Is it too much data? Please help to sort this error?
0 5 182
5 REPLIES 5

Appsheet automation will copy 10000 rows in a single Automation. If you can share the screenshots of automation trigger condition and filter condition it will be easy to find the issues

Mayura_1-1704252971265.png

Mayura_2-1704253046098.png

For simplicity, I wanted to add only one column for the moment till the error is cleared.

Even with adding one column I get the same error. 

Please do let me know if you need more details or screenshots 

This is the error shown in automation monitor 

Mayura_4-1704253401942.png

This is who it shows when the BOT is run correctly. Seems like one step is not working

Mayura_5-1704253515252.png

You may have more success with an API webhook bot on this use case as it is likely to scale better. The main thing that would have to change would be when the bot runs. You could have a column in table one that is Y/N that is set to TRUE after the webhook copies the records to table 2. You could run this every 30 minutes or so. It would just look for records in table 1 that don't have TRUE in that column.

Hi Landan

Thank you for your reply. I m still new to webhooks. Can you explain a little more in detail how this could be done?

Top Labels in this Space