Error: Data table 'drop_competitors' is not accessible One of the identified items was in an invalid

Hi everyone, I've suddenly received the error below and am unable to find the source of the issue.  I've regenerated the tables and reconnected the table again but am unable to resolve the error.  I checked the audit trails as well and see the error with the same description as below but no additional detail or reference to field etc.

"Unable to fetch app definition. Error: Data table 'drop_route_header' is not accessible due to: One of the identified items was in an invalid format.. Error: Data table 'drop_competitors' is not accessible due to: One of the identified items was in an invalid format..

Daisy_Ramirez_0-1672720071538.png

0 5 156
5 REPLIES 5

Have never seen that error message before.  I recommend submitting it to AppSheet support.

Are you on SQL ? or spreadsheet?

Either case, try to pick up the same table through the table config,  Storage > Source path, rather than re-generating the table, and see how it goes from there.

Thanks so much. Yes, I reinserted the table with the Storage>Source path but no luck.  I'm connecting to MySQL and finding there are quite a few datatype and schema requirements when working with mysql. I'm compiling a list and will post my findings for those who are new to the connection like I am as I couldn't find a good resource.

Thanks again for your help as always 🙂

Ah okey, then it is likely because of the MySQL setting is possibly causing the problem with you. Check your data types for your sql tables first.

Isn't drop a SQL keyword?  Could there be some syntax confusion going on?

Top Labels in this Space