Error Importing Table/s from Amazon DynamoDB

Hey guys,
I created an IAM role for the access/secret that taps into the AWS cloud and provides full access to both S3 and Dynamo DB. The problem is when I try to import a table from DynamoDB, I get the error:

โ€œTable โ€˜XXXXโ€™ must specify a schemaโ€.

What is going on here? Ideas? Suggestions? Solutions?

Thank you & warm regards.

Edit: When I create the app from DynamoDB, I get the following:

โ€œError: Data table โ€˜XXXXXโ€™ is not accessible due to: Error in AWS provider:GetColTypes: Requested resource not found. Error: Table 'โ€˜XXXXXโ€™ is no longer connected to its schema/column structure. Please inform support@appsheet.com and restore the previous app version from the Manage -> Version pane Error: Data table 'โ€˜XXXXXโ€™ is not accessible due to: Error in AWS provider:GetColTypes: Requested resource not found. Error: Table 'โ€˜XXXXXโ€™ uses schema โ€˜โ€™ which could not be found.โ€

0 3 533
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You should probably do what the error message tells you to do.

Iโ€™m talking to the support and theyโ€™ve forwarded it to the devs. My guess is the issue is with AppSheet not able to pull data from the schema. The data is there in DynamoDB but AppSheet canโ€™t find the columns. Lets see how this pans out and Iโ€™m still open to suggestions if anyone has experience on this matter.

Iโ€™ve tried it with more than just one table.

I recently also had the problem. I import the table from Smartsheet and only get errors. Have already created the source again but unfortunately it only helps to delete the new table. Is there already a solution for this?

Top Labels in this Space