Error Sign when using EnumList (Base Type: REF)

For one field in my Appsheet form, I am using an ENUMLIST Type with a [Base Type: Ref] to reference a column in another data table. The field displays the correct values to select from (see image below) from the other data table's column but shows triangular error signs. How do I get rid of the error signs?

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 3.16.38 PM.png

0 3 406
3 REPLIES 3

That warning icon typically means that the flagged value is not present in the key column of the referenced table. It often occurs when the app creator has entered in the referencing column's configuration enum values (either explicitly or via a Valid if expression) that aren't key values at all, but perhaps values from another column in the referenced table.

Add row labels - AppSheet Help 

The enumlist is referencing the correct column and displays the correct values. The dropdown enumlist just shows error signs. Do you know how to get rid of the error signs?

Are you using Valid If or Suggested values to populate the dropdown? If so, make sure your expression is producing a list of Ref values (values from the referenced table's key column).

Top Labels in this Space