Error - Unable to Sync. Value cannot be converted to Enum

I'm getting this error: I have two Enum field (in different tables) where users have to choose a value. Instead of having the values listed in the  Configuration of the field 

andreagiordano_4-1678985888330.png

I tried to get them from a table I can edit. In the Suggested values I put the expression "=Tablename[ColumnName] as seen in this q&a. The expression test correct and it works as I thought  but when I use it in the app I get this error andreagiordano_3-1678985625401.pngwhen I choose a name from the list. I've seen in this q&a that I should flag "Allow other vlaues" but if I do this the field will be open to anything and I but I just want the values listed in the table. 

Another problem is that in the table I have duplicated values and I don't know how I can avoid duplicated values. 

Solved Solved
0 3 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@andreagiordano wrote:

I should flag "Allow other vlaues" but if I do this the field will be open to anything and I but I just want the values listed in the table

You should flag "Allow other values" but use Valid_If instead of Suggested Values, that prevents users from adding data manually

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@andreagiordano wrote:

I should flag "Allow other vlaues" but if I do this the field will be open to anything and I but I just want the values listed in the table

You should flag "Allow other values" but use Valid_If instead of Suggested Values, that prevents users from adding data manually

@andreagiordano wrote:

Another problem is that in the table I have duplicated values and I don't know how I can avoid duplicated values.

Which one? The one you are using to pull the data from?

Yes The table where I want to store the values and where I want enum to get the List from.

• Nome 1
  • Nome 2
  • Nome3
  • Nome 1
  • Nome 4
  • Nome 3... etc
Top Labels in this Space