Error export file pdf

Dear all,

Thanks for your help.
I am having problems exporting pdf files. Specifically, I have created a table to export the file, create a virtual column and have the code as shown in Figure 1. It outputs the correct results.

However, when I create a bot that outputs the file and edits it in the view doc, I record the same code as the virtual column in Figure 1, but now it doesn't show me the results. (Figure 2)
What is it being affected by? Please let me know if you understand.

khangLixil_0-1680752860925.png

khangLixil_1-1680752904861.png

Thank you

Solved Solved
0 2 171
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

First, just to help simplify things...why are you using the CONTAINS() function?  I understand that your columns in the CONTAINS function , though they have the same name, are from different tables.  Would you not expect them to be equal?  I.e. what is the difference in these columns that you wouldn't just use "=" operator?

Now, to the issue...

Since you have the List Virtual Column on your data row, that has already filtered the rows,  you should use it in your START expression directly.  There is no need to replicate the FILTER() expression.

Update the START cell value to this:

<<START: [Ket qua]>><<Nglay kiem traj>>

Obviously update the names correctly.

If you still have issue afterwards, there must be some problem with the rows being sent to your template or your template accessing the submitted row and we would need to take a look at how you have the Bot setup.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

First, just to help simplify things...why are you using the CONTAINS() function?  I understand that your columns in the CONTAINS function , though they have the same name, are from different tables.  Would you not expect them to be equal?  I.e. what is the difference in these columns that you wouldn't just use "=" operator?

Now, to the issue...

Since you have the List Virtual Column on your data row, that has already filtered the rows,  you should use it in your START expression directly.  There is no need to replicate the FILTER() expression.

Update the START cell value to this:

<<START: [Ket qua]>><<Nglay kiem traj>>

Obviously update the names correctly.

If you still have issue afterwards, there must be some problem with the rows being sent to your template or your template accessing the submitted row and we would need to take a look at how you have the Bot setup.

Thank you.

I fixed it thanks to your method.

Top Labels in this Space