Error info explanation requirement

There is an automation running successfully in my app.

However, after 10th March, it be came a bug and always error.

Error Info as follows๏ผš

Error: 'Execute a Sequence of Actions' Grouped action 'add task by location: loop' child action 'add task by location: inner repeat' failed due to exception: The action add task by location: inner repeat cannot be applied because all changes have been filtered by the action condition.ใ€

Anyone can explain what does this message means?

error.PNG

4 7 364
7 REPLIES 7

HI I am having the same issue with grouped actions..It appears only the first child action in the group action works. If I have a condition on the first action to not trigger, all other subsequent child actions dont seem to be working. My issue started on the 10th March as well. We should report to support.

I have a stable workaround for this bug.  Just in case if they will too long to fix.

Observed behaviour of this bug:  You have 2 or more child actions in a grouped action (like below pic). If one of the child action's conditions evaulates to false than all the other child actions in the grouped sequence will not fire resulting in an error. 

e.g. If Child action 4's condition is false then Child Action 2 and Child Action 5 do not trigger regardless of their condition.

Kcube_1-1678831220933.png

Kcube_2-1678831275643.png

My workaround:  I reorganised the sequence of my Child actions and created some new ones such a way that all the conditional child actions are at the bottom of the firing sequence.

same here too this just happen on 10/03/2023

Same here! 

Donnykool_0-1678699931519.png

All,

Please take a look at the below post thread reporting the similar issue. Please report it to AppSheet support.

BOT Error - Action cannot be applied because all c... - Google Cloud Community

Any news about this bug?

Unfortunately not. Nothing so far, while we expect something (hopefully a fix) later today (US Time)....

Top Labels in this Space