Error message when trying to add a new record to a table: "exprTrace.Serialize For Viewing()"

Good afternoon.

Please, I would like to know if you can guide me with this matter: i have a table called "Registro_de_Entregas", configured the following switch within the option "Updates allowed?":

SWITCH(
LOOKUP(
LOOKUP(
USEREMAIL() ,
"Operadores",
"Email" ,
"Sector" ) ,

"Sectores" ,
"IdSector" ,
"Sector" ) ,

"Gerencia", "ALL_CHANGES",
"Ventas", "ADDS_AND_UPDATES",
"UPDATES_ONLY")

This works fine, except for the following: When the user belongs to the "Gerencia" role, it allows starting the loading of a new record, but when clicking to confirm the recording of the same, it does not allow such recording and when trying to force the update, the following error message is thrown:

Unable to add row to table 'Registro_de_Entregas'. โ†’ Table 'Registro_de_Entregas' does not allow this operation. Expression result: '{exprResult}'. Expression Trace: {exprTrace.SerializeForViewing()}

On the other hand, if the user belongs to the "Ventas" role, it allows adding a new record to the table.

Obviously, the problem arises when the application sheet tries to add the record to the table, but we couldn't find the error expression reported in the literature, so we have a hard time detecting where the problem is.

From already thank you very much. Mario.

0 2 307
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

Ok, muchas gracias @Steve.

Top Labels in this Space