Error on <<START>> Expression

Hi, I have a problem with my template. It has an error of "Found 1 unmatched 'Start'." when I try to make a PDF. Shown below is the template I have made. Please advise what other options I can do to make the table in this format. 

<<START:[Related Results]>><<[MEASUREMENT FUNCTION]>>

Test Value

<<[1st Test Value]>>

<<[2nd Test Value]>>

<<[3rd Test Value]>>

Timestamp

<<[1st Test Value Timestamp]>>

<<[2nd Test Value Timestamp]>>

<<[3rd Test Value Timestamp]>>

Test Value

<<[Reference 1st Test Value]>>

<<[Reference 2nd Test Value]>>

<<[Reference 3rd Test Value]>>

Timestamp

<<[Reference 1st Test Value Timestamp]>>

<<[Reference 2nd Test Value Timestamp]>>

<<[Reference 3rd Test Value Timestamp]>>

<<[REMARKS]>><<[END]>>

Hope anyone could help me with my problem. Thank you!

Solved Solved
1 4 195
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Ameteet wrote:

<<[REMARKS]>><<[END]>>

It should be <<[REMARKS]>><<End>>

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

it seems like the "Found 1 unmatched 'Start'." error in the template is caused by an issue with the Start and End expressions in the template. The Start expression at the beginning of the template should yield a list of records to be formatted, while the End expression should mark the end of each record. In the provided template, there seems to be an extra Start expression that is not paired with an End expression.

To fix this issue, one possible solution would be to double-check the Start and End expressions in the template and make sure they are properly paired. It might also be helpful to look for a working template with a similar table structure and use it as a reference for creating a new template. Additionally, if the problem persists, reaching out to the AppSheet support team for assistance could be an option.

Overall, it's important to ensure that the Start and End expressions in the template are properly paired and that the template is structured correctly to avoid errors when generating a PDF.

@Ameteet wrote:

<<[REMARKS]>><<[END]>>

It should be <<[REMARKS]>><<End>>

Well spotted @Joseph_Seddik 

Thank you so much. did not noticed it also.

Top Labels in this Space