Error resolving type specified in JSON 'V2API.Providers.Google.GDriveStorageProvider.GDriveV3ApiObjectInfo, V2API'

Data table โ€˜Businessโ€™ is not accessible due to: Error resolving type specified in JSON โ€˜V2API.Providers.Google.GDriveStorageProvider.GDriveV3ApiObjectInfo, V2APIโ€™. Path โ€˜ObjectInfo.$typeโ€™, line 1, position 140โ€ฆ

Just tried to go into an App and this error pops up. Errors shows on 3 out of 4 tables. Other Apps on same appsheet account are working fine. Other Apps on same Google drive account are working fine. โ€œView Dataโ€ works fine.

Any ideas?

Solved Solved
5 16 561
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Should be mostly back to normal now. There may be a few errors over the next few minutes as caches refresh, but the AppSheet servers themselves are restored.

Sorry for the headache, everyone!

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Same issue here

I am getting an error like this on several of my apps, and the rest of all of my apps are throwing general errors of:

Unable to fetch app definition. App โ€˜2c076245-68a9-41d6-bb10-a9891facc013โ€™ version 1.000378 is not runnable โ€” please contact the app creator.

or

Unable to fetch app definition.

Empty app template

Looks like its the Google Drive API hitting some sort of limitโ€ฆ again

Same for us, all our Apps are down.

Same issue.

Experiencing the same issue.

Some of our apps have come back, but not all of them.

Same here but hopefully will be back soon.

Same issue.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This is apparently due to todayโ€™s release. Itโ€™s being rolled-back now.

Same here, all our apps are down

Weโ€™re back up & running now

Same issue here

Some of my apps are now working, but most arenโ€™t still.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Should be mostly back to normal now. There may be a few errors over the next few minutes as caches refresh, but the AppSheet servers themselves are restored.

Sorry for the headache, everyone!

Awesome!

Working for me, thank you so much.

Top Labels in this Space