Error when i want to start my own app creation

Hello
I want to create a new app for my company but when i select a template ( advanced inventory ) I have the following error :

Error Cloning App

Invalid Credentials → Unable to create application folder ‘/CopyofAdvancedInventory-4576539’ due to: Invalid Credentials

My account ==> Settings => default folder app I have this written:

/appsheet/data

thank you very much for you help !

0 6 399
6 REPLIES 6

Hello
nobody can help me? i still have the problem

Hi @Florian_LINDENLAUB

Is this the sample app you’re trying to create?

https://www.appsheet.com/templates/Manage-inventory-levels-stock-value-and-vendor-details

If yes, can you pelase try and “copy and customize” it from this page. You should be able to replicate the app.

3X_6_d_6d6b829ef6349ba7566e9cf37b04aca0e6ce9f6a.png

Hello Manish,
thanks for your help. Therefore, the same message appeare ( see the picture)

thank you.

When i use my personnal account, i don’t have this problem. But when i use my company account this happens.

I found a some what similar issue (Invalid Credentials) – logging-out and re logging-in worked for them.

If still no luck, I’d suggest you reach out to support team support@appsheet.com as for comapany accounts you can have some limitations from your Administrator.

This is a Google issue since requesting two factor authentication my app no longer works and it had no issues previously. It would seem that a read is okay but no write is allowed. As for changing security I am the owner creator,  so what is the problem 

Thank you for you help Manish; it still not work with log in and out. I sent an email as you suggested.
Have a good day

Top Labels in this Space