Errors in Condition Matching

Hi Appsheet Teams,

I have been trying to do this for a long time, but up until now, I have not been able to fix it. That's why I need your help. Please identify where I am making a mistake that is causing the error to appear. I want the error to be indicated when the condition is not matched. Below, I have provided all the images. 

form error without select channelform error without select channelValid If formula for column AWB NO (Yes/No,List)Valid If formula for column AWB NO (Yes/No,List)Error_Message_If_Invalid formula for column AWB NO (Text)Error_Message_If_Invalid formula for column AWB NO (Text)

0 3 203
3 REPLIES 3

Screenshot 2023-08-21 121544.pngHi, you need to add the custom error message text in the Locaclization options of the app and you can use Expressions to choose what is displayed depending on certain conditions.

@hshelio 

I want to show error only when I select channel. If the condition does not match. 

Than you need to go to the Data Validity part of "AWB NO" and in Valid if you need to have a condition that is like this   

IF(  ISNOTBLANK([CHANNEL]),  " your codition for being valid here" , true)

hope that helps.

Top Labels in this Space