Executing and action on a set of rows

Hey all,

I have built an app that as an output requires a csv file to be created from a list of records with a PrintStatusID  = FALSE.  The status is set as the user creates the record.

I have a slice that is sorted on the PrintStatusID = FALSE and was either going to use a bot to create the CSV file or the action export to CSV file.  This component is working ok, however after this action is run I want to set the PrintStatusID  = TRUE for the records that have been exported.

Im guessing the right action to use is Executing and action on a set of rows but im strugging to understand the syntax to get this working.

Help would be much appreciated.

0 1 33
1 REPLY 1

First. the action you asked:

1) you choose the same table on both dropdowns (for a record of this table + referenced table). Then establish the filter for the rows (Referenced rows). The next step 'Referenced action' dependes on the next paragraph..... action.png

Now, create another action with 'set the values of some columns in this row' you choose the column to change and wrtie the value you want. Finally get to the previous action and choose this action in 'referenced action'.

action2.png

Top Labels in this Space